Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hmmmmm

Is there something in America's water? People are losing their minds! I have been witnessing so many people who need to act right, people acting brand new, people being extra shady, and they're not just in Chicago! I've been witnessing this happen to people all over the US! What in the world is going on....smh.... Sometimes I wonder if people think others can read minds. It's better to have a discussion and communicate with the other person than to take the immature route and act brand new. Something to think about.....

4 comments:

The Black Kat said...

You alright, sis? I feel you on this post, though. Hit me on the email 1st thing in the morning.

Olivia Black said...

There must be...between legionella outbreaks, poisoned produce, and the fact that I actually get a nasty taste (as well as an after taste) in my mouth when sipping on tap water---I have to agree with you wholeheartedly.

Plus, about 2 months ago, I started putting tap water in a tin pan and leaving it with the intention of adding moisture to my home air. I call it the hood humidifier. 2-3 days later, white fungi-like donuts formed in the bottom of the pan.GROSSSSSSSS!!!! (Of course I need to test this out with a different pan, made of different material but you get my gist.)

A sassy bit of sunshine said...

See that's why I drink bottled fiji water Olivia lol

Barbie* said...

I agree, using common sense is an unpopular opinion these days