Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Me....

Isn't it just great seeing folks you haven't seen in yrs, and being on top of your game when you do? That was my crew this weekend running into some fellow alums. What did they think in 4 yrs we'd all be obese and bald headed??? lolol

How about I almost ran into crazy loco ex this weekend? Whew! Glad I dodged that bullet unknowingly... he was a no show to an event I attended. Good thing is I know his people ran back and reported hahahaha I couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried!

Please people if you're going to marry someone, please love them....smh... I experienced FOOLISHNESS wedding style Saturday. If you have to be high to walk down the aisle, chances are something aint right ;-)

Yea I know it's short, but I have a final Thursday and tons of work to do before then! lol I'll try to blog more later....

3 comments:

The Black Kat said...

High to walk down the aisle? WTF?! I'll pass... and I'm not talking about the blunt, either!

This is indeed phone call worthy. I'll be expecting one Thursday night after the final. =o)

Barbie* said...

lmao @ "crazy loco"

wait.... rewind... somebody was high while they were getting married???

A sassy bit of sunshine said...

Yes ma'am high!!! Like smoked some blunts prior to the wedding.